Summer Camp Offer From Apple – Fountain Gate

Apple Store Fountain Gate has invited Beaconsfield PS students to their free summer “camp.”  The camp consists of two sessions of approximately 1.5 hours and an optional third session each where students work in store to learn how to create movies and soundtracks.  A free optional parent workshop is also offered to teach parents about parental controls.  Children should be aged 8 or older for these sessions and parent permission forms need to be completed (these are found on the Apple site.)

If you are interested, check out this link, and if you decide to book in please let us know by commenting on this post so that we know who has booked in to the sessions.  We will try to pop in to see how things are going.  You will need to get in quick though as places are limited.  We hope you are enjoying your holidays and look forward to seeing you back at school on January 29.

4 thoughts on “Summer Camp Offer From Apple – Fountain Gate

1. I have enrolled all three Ward brothers (Oliver, Henry and Arthur) in this workshop – it looks like great fun, just up their street!!

We are going to Group 8 – on Wed 22nd, Thurs 23rd, Sat 25th.

Hope to see some others there x

Rachel, Oliver, Henry and Arthur x

2. I have also enrolled Steph in Oliver’s group – I thought it might be useful for the TV show if they continue it this year 🙂

• Great idea Narelle. I hope she enjoys it. Steph and Oliver did a great job last year. I hope to see some more episodes from them this year.