Thanks to everyone for a great day at Sovereign Hill. What was your favourite part of our excursion?
Berwick College applications for their High Achievers Program will close on the 16th April. If you are interested in applying to sit the test, you will need to go to their website and download an application form.
Just a reminder that the permission form and payment for next term’s Cross Country is due today. We would like everyone to participate so please bring it in this morning. Thanks
Just letting everyone know that we have departed Sovereign Hill and are not too far away from our stop over at McDonalds. At this stage it’s looking like we will get back to school at about 7:45pm but we will try and keep you updated as we go.
Just thought I’d remind you about a few things that we discussed this afternoon for our excursion tomorrow:
– Be at school in your classroom by 7:15am. The buses will be leaving at 7:30am.
– You need to bring your snack, lunch and drink bottle in your bag with you. You will be carrying your bag all day so pack sensibly.
– If your parents allow you to, you can bring a maximum of $20 spending money. This is not compulsory and cannot be spent on lunch or McDonalds.
– You may bring a camera/iPod along to take photos. Remember you cannot use mobile phones as cameras – if you need to bring one for transportation purposes it must stay with your teacher for the day.
– Parents, we will be due back at school at approximately 7:30pm. I will try and blog to keep you updated though.
It should be be a great day, what are you looking forward to doing/seeing most?
Although our topic of Australia will continue into next term, for this week’s investigations homework task we would like you to write a half page review of our topic so far. Talk about the things that you’ve learnt and perhaps write a few questions on what you would like to learn more about next term.
Just a reminder that we have a fundraiser for the Leukaemia Foundation tomorrow. For the cost of just a gold coin donation you can wear free dress and wear your hair crazy. Please support this great cause.