Investigations Homework Question

For this weeks homework I’m asking you to create a travel brochure showcasing 4 of your favourite states in Australia. Each state that you choose should have a landmark to visit. You will write a review on that landmark in your brochure.

For example, if I chose to do Queensland, I would choose to advertise the Theme Parks. I would include photos and or pictures, a small map of how to get there from the capital city. I would include things to do and see and give it a rating out of 10.

Your brochure can be created from an A4 piece of paper folded, it doesn’t have to be too big. Just make sure you include places to visit from 4 different states and a title page or front cover for your brochure. Have fun with this project, make it colourful and creative.

16 thoughts on “Investigations Homework Question

1. do we do the 1 state with 4 places in it ot 4 different states with 1 place to visit in each ?

thx Carly

• Just the one brochure Em. I would do each state on a different section of the brochure and then maybe a front and back cover.

• Sab you choose 4 states in Australia and you have to write a brochure about them so you can choose which states you do. 🙂 😉 🙂