9 thoughts on “Quality Blog Commenting

1. I love your work on quality commenting. I have added a new cluster map to your blog and included the old map too. I enjoy watching to see who visits your blog. It’s exciting to see that you have a global audience, which is why it is so important that you interact appropriately. I wonder how many different countries we can connect with?

2. Dear Mrs. Amos and class,

Thanks so much for letting me know about your quality comment post. It is terrific! What a nice way to mix hand-drawn work in a digital way. Having a classroom blog is a great way to practice and improve writing while connecting with others.

We are just ending our school year here in California. In fact, we only have 7.5 days left! I wonder where you are in your school year?

Warmly,
    Mrs. Yollis
    California

• Hi Mrs Yollis,

Thank you very much for responding to our post. We’ve really enjoyed putting our blog together and the input from our students has been fantastic.

We are only in our second term of the school year so not even half way through yet. I hope you and your class have an enjoyable end to the school year!

Mr Jeffries