Go Tigers!

Congratulations to Sarah, Lachie, Tara, Aussie & Nathan who were the lucky recipients of tickets to see Richmond take on GWS at the MCG. We have so many students who go ‘above and beyond’ in every day situations, it is great to be able to reward them and show our appreciation of their support and kindness. It is our pleasure to reward those who continuously do the right thing and share the Beacy Spirit we are so proud of. The students who received the tickets are just a handful of those who do the right thing, all the time, without seeking anything in return.

This isn’t the first special reward and I’m sure it won’t be the last. We are always looking to reward and praise students who follow our agreements. It did help that they were Tiger supporters!!

I would also like to make special mention of Trent, Callum, Noah, Jack and Kyle who were also chosen for positive incidents in Sentral but were unable to attend.

We hope you and your families have a wonderful time at the footy.

20150619-181314.jpg

5 thoughts on “Go Tigers!

1. Hi everyone, I would like to say good job on getting those rewards for good behaviour. I’m am here though to ask a question, I would like to know how to access sentral? My mum would like to know what sentral is and see who has been in sentral.
    Kyle

2. Hey Ranga,
    I don’t actually think that the parents can access into sentral but then again I’m not quite sure. I think only the teachers can access it

3. Hi Kyle, Sentral is a program we use as teachers to track behaviour, attendance and upload documents among other things. Georgia is correct, at this stage, Sentral only grants access to teachers. Thank you for replying to Kyle’s comment Georgia.