Happy Holidays!

Just wishing all of our students and their families a safe and happy holiday break. Thank you to all the students for an extremely enjoyable year and thanks to all the parents for your ongoing support.

All the best to the grade 6’s, who are off on their high school adventure. You are an amazing group of people who have proved yourselves to be truly great humans. We wish you nothing but the best for the future.

Merry Christmas!

Mr Jeffries, Mr Buckingham, Mr McGowan, Miss Backman, Mrs Beilby and Miss Wright.

5 thoughts on “Happy Holidays!

1. All the best for the holidays and New Year to you all. You all are an amazing and caring team of teachers in the Grade 5/6 year level. Thanks for a wonderful 2 years. Enjoy!

2. Thank you for making my last two years at Beacy the best ever. You guys have been amazing and I couldn’t of asked for any better grade 5/6 teachers. I will definitely come back and visit. From Tara O’Sullivan

• You are awesome Tara! Going to miss you heaps! Looking forward to hearing about how fun high school is! Have a nice holidays 🙂