Just a few reminders for camp next week:
– Arrive at school by 8:45am and take your luggage to the shed.
– If you have medication you need to be at school at 8:30am and meet in 6K’s (Grade 6 Camp) or 5H’s (Grade 5 Camp) classroom.
– Bring your asthma form in if applicable (Grade 5’s you will receive this on Tuesday afternoon).
– Bring your snack and lunch for the first day in a small backpack. You also will need a refillable drink bottle and your pencil case.
– You are able to bring one normal sized bag of lollies. Please make sure you are sensible with them or they will be confiscated.
– Devices such as iPods and iPads are not allowed to be brought to camp this year. You may bring a digital or disposable camera if you wish.
– Everyone must bring a hat (caps are fine).
– Bring sunscreen and insect repellent.
– Everyone will need a pillow and a sleeping bag (these are not supplied by the camp).
– Bring your bathers in case we end up going for a swim.
– Bring a torch along for our night walk.
– All tops must have sleeves (no singlets)
I think they’re all the major things. Have a restful weekend and we look forward to a great time with you next week!