Camp Reminders

Hi guys,

Just a few reminders for camp next week:

– Arrive at school by 8:45am and take your luggage to the shed.
– If you have medication you need to be at school at 8:30am and meet in 6K’s (Grade 6 Camp) or 5H’s (Grade 5 Camp) classroom.
– Bring your asthma form in if applicable (Grade 5’s you will receive this on Tuesday afternoon).
– Bring your snack and lunch for the first day in a small backpack. You also will need a refillable drink bottle and your pencil case.
– You are able to bring one normal sized bag of lollies. Please make sure you are sensible with them or they will be confiscated.
– Devices such as iPods and iPads are not allowed to be brought to camp this year. You may bring a digital or disposable camera if you wish.
– Everyone must bring a hat (caps are fine).
– Bring sunscreen and insect repellent.
– Everyone will need a pillow and a sleeping bag (these are not supplied by the camp).
– Bring your bathers in case we end up going for a swim.
– Bring a torch along for our night walk.
– All tops must have sleeves (no singlets)

I think they’re all the major things. Have a restful weekend and we look forward to a great time with you next week!

3 thoughts on “Camp Reminders

1. Sorry to bother you, but I accidentally sent my ‘to bring list’ with my payment.lots of other people have probably done this to, so it would be nice if you posted it here or just to my gmail. Thanks!