Just wishing all of our students and their families a safe and happy holiday break. Thank you to all the students for an extremely enjoyable year and thanks to all the parents for your ongoing support.
All the best to the grade 6’s, who are off on their high school adventure. You are an amazing group of people who have proved yourselves to be truly great humans. We wish you nothing but the best for the future.
Mr Jeffries, Mr O’Shea, Mrs Humphries, Ms Moody, Miss Backman, Mrs King and Miss Caddy
Well done to the following students who will be our school leaders next year:
Ella Taylor and Kade De La Rue (School Captains)
Hannah Moss and Jamie Roberts (Vice School Captains)
Jemma Szybkowski and Brody Paterson (Sports Captains)
Ella Wilson and Miller Reed (Vice Sports Captains)
Eli Seppings and Ethan Norbury (Sustainability Leaders)
A massive congratulations to all the 5/6 students who ran the annual Christmas Stall last Tuesday. We have raised a great deal of money and all students did an excellent job running their games for the younger students. Thanks to all the students from around the school who came to visit and support the fundraiser.
With the end of the year now here it is time for Mr Cole to do a stock take of the schools sport uniforms. Can I please ask that everyone who used a school top or dress for interschool sport this year please check their washing baskets and draws to make sure all Beaconsfield Primary School sports uniforms have been returned no later than next Tuesday.
Thank you kindly and happy holidays
– Pancake breakfast is tomorrow morning. If you are helping Glenn cook the pancakes, you need to be at the gazebo at 7.30am. All grade 6 students are welcome to come eat pancakes for breakfast at 8.00am.
– All scrap books should be at school tomorrow ready to be packed and sent to the church.
– Graduation bear signing will be between 9.00am and 11.00am for those students who have ordered a bear.
– Graduation cake will be held tomorrow in the gallery at 12.30pm. Parents are welcome to attend this event.
– Graduation viewing of scrapbooks will begin at 6.00pm followed by the ceremony at 6.30pm at Beaconsfield Baptist Church. Please note, the church will not be open before 6.00pm.
– Students need to collect their scrap books and bears after the ceremony before leaving.
– The disco will begin at the community centre following the graduation ceremony. Please make sure your child is signed in and out by a parent. Students are not permitted to bring any devices with them to the disco.
We are approx. 40 minutes away from school. Depending on traffic, we hope to return to school at 4.40pm.
Just a reminder, that students are not permitted to bring any devices tomorrow to Funfields. Students are not allowed to take photos and there will be no where secure to store them. Any student found with a device, will have it confiscated.
Just a reminder that the grade 6 party will be on Monday the 12th December at 11.00am. Students need to bring a plate of food to share. If bringing hot food, parents will need to drop it off to 6K and 6C’s classroom at 11.00am. No frozen food will be heated up. Please note, this is a party for grade 6 students only. If students are participating in the Secret Santa, they need to bring a gift to the value of $5. Boys buy a boy present and girls buy a girls present. Please note, if a student doesn’t buy a present, they will not receive one.