For homework this week, you are going to volunteer to help people in your own community. Some suggestions of what you could do are:
• Complete a chore you would not normally have to do (mow the lawn, do the dishes, take out the garbage, vacuum the house etc.)
• Help your sibling with their homework
• Make a meal for your family
• Have a conversation with a grandparent, aunt, uncle or someone older than you, that you haven’t seen for a while
• Volunteer to help a teacher with something at school
• Donate some old toys or clothes
Record what you did and who you helped in your homework book. Describe how you felt after you had completed each task. You must complete at least 3.