How to log onto Essential Assessment and access My Numeracy at home: Students have their own username and passwords for Essential Assessment. I have listed an example below and included the link to follow. The ‘School Code’ is Beaconsfield PS.
School Code: Beaconsfield PS
The Grade 5’s wrote for a particular purpose today: to brighten someone’s day.
Given the circumstances in our community at the moment the recipients of these thoughtful messages will be the Woolies employees, residents in a nursing home and also healthcare workers.
Please note that we will not be conducting Walk to School for the time being.
A message from Officer Secondary College: “We are following the Department of Education and Training and the Department of Health and Human Services guidelines and as a result we have decided to postpone our HAP and PAM information night this Thursday night 19th March.”
Congratulations to Zahra, Tristan, Suvan, Caroline, Madeleine, Aaliyah, Jordyn and Bailea.
Both the GRIP House Captain Leadership Day (Tuesday 17th March) and HALOGEN Leadership Day (Friday 20th March) have been postponed by both companies until further notice. The venue, Melbourne Convention Centre, is owned by the Victorian Government who, minutes ago, advised us that they have closed the venue for the time being.
Thank you for your understanding.
Homework Expectations – 100 minutes of reading, all parts of the inquiry question and at least 2 of the problem-solving questions.
In your homework book, make a list of chores and responsibilities you have in your household. Why do you think it is important for kids to have household chores? Write about this under your list of chores.
- How much did Xavier spend over the long weekend if he spent $50 on Saturday, $80 on Sunday and $50 on Monday?
- Three ropes each measuring 78 metres were joined together. What was the length of the new piece of rope?
- Craig spends 20 minutes each night of a school week on his homework. How many hours and minutes does this amount to?
- Elise is filling 5 litre containers with detergent. How many containers can she fill using a drum containing 45 litres?
- If 29,777 was multiplied by 10, would the product be closer to 300,000 or 30,000?
- One number is missing in Emma’s pattern of square numbers. Her numbers are 25, 36, ___, 64, 81. What number is missing?