Homework Expectations – 100 minutes of reading, all parts of the inquiry question and at least 2 of the problem-solving questions.
In your homework book, make a list of chores and responsibilities you have in your household. Why do you think it is important for kids to have household chores? Write about this under your list of chores.
- How much did Xavier spend over the long weekend if he spent $50 on Saturday, $80 on Sunday and $50 on Monday?
- Three ropes each measuring 78 metres were joined together. What was the length of the new piece of rope?
- Craig spends 20 minutes each night of a school week on his homework. How many hours and minutes does this amount to?
- Elise is filling 5 litre containers with detergent. How many containers can she fill using a drum containing 45 litres?
- If 29,777 was multiplied by 10, would the product be closer to 300,000 or 30,000?
- One number is missing in Emma’s pattern of square numbers. Her numbers are 25, 36, ___, 64, 81. What number is missing?
“Unfortunately the Koo Wee Rup Secondary College Grade 6 Information evening next Wednesday the 18th of March will be postponed due to health and safety precautions. The College will revise the Open Night date as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact the College to organise a small group tour over the coming weeks. Thank you for your understanding.”
Kambrya Information Session next week is now cancelled. Please refer to the following document for further information.
Kambrya Session – Cancelled